MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENTS OF 2015
As I enter 2016, here are some moments I'm glad to behind. I'm sure this will evolve as I reflect on the past year.
- •Being stranded on the top of an inflatable obstacle course/slide because my foot was fractured and I didn't know what to do.
- •The flight where I cried the entire time because I was certain I had appendicitis...but really it was gas.
- •Being stuck on Splash Mountain with a lap bar that doesn't work and my huge medical boot getting stuck when I tried to escape.
- •The time I was asked to bring a side dish to a Christmas party and I had no idea what to do, so I made Pad Thai out of Ramen and Crunchy PB.
- •The time I really thought I would go above and beyond for the attention of a guy, and he turned out to be gay.
- •The time that I got so scared at Halloween Horror Nights that I jumped across the room, pushed my friend into danger, and peed my pants a little...all because of an animatronic Michael Myers.