5 PHOTOS ON MY PHONE, CHOSEN AT RANDOM
- •The winter from hell! Sometime around February 2015. Joe shoveling our front steps. A futile endeavor. (I wasn't helping because I hate shoveling and I was pregnant, even though my doctor said I could shovel. I ignored him)
- •Pippa wearing a lily pad flower tucked into her life jacket. August 2015, Rindge, NH.
- •Joe and Lincoln on July 10th 2015. Lincoln was one day old, and he had the hiccups.
- •From our trip to Idaho for Joe's cousin's wedding. Idaho either looked gorgeous like this, or sandy and barren. August 2013.
- •Pippa and Ollie snuggling. Not sure when this one was from, but they don't usually snuggle together, so maybe Ollie was new? Spring 2013?