A Partial List of My Cry Stats... Things I Have Received By Crying (as an adult)
Inspired by @jeremysomething ... I'm a smooth cry-minal.
- •Full dental appointment on demand when I showed up on time and they had scheduled their day incorrectly.
- •Free replacement for our XM Radio which was originally going to cost $75.
- •Many mix CDs.
- •Had someone else make food for me.
- •A ride home / to a destination: Way, way too often.
- •Unpenalized absences/tardiness throughout high school.
- •No penalty for late work many times in middle and high school.
- •Intentionally made people feel guilty.
- •Refills of basic drugs (the pill, skin creams, etc) without the usual necessary office visits in between.
- •Had someone else do my laundry for me.
- •Letting me write a check for a $3 breakfast because I left my wallet at home.
- •My mother sent me a FedEx overnight box of stretch pants.It was tech week and midterms my senior year and I'd gotten fatter so everything was too small or really dirty.