Hurry! Free Cassette Tapes in My Apartment Building's Laundry Room!
We have a "free stuff" table in the laundry room. Ocassionally there are true treasures... such as these.
- •Andreas Vollenweider, 😘THIS PHOTO. ANDREAS. You sassy thing, you.
- •International Poetry Forum 25th Anniversary EditionUnwrapped, mint condition.
- •Songs of the Indian FLUTE by John Rainer, Jr.Except it looks like a kazoo.
- •Native Flute Music - Various Artists.Wow such flute much toot.
- •Claude Bolling Flute SuitesThis is flute music for happy hour. This person has flute music for every mood.
- •Native Flute CollectionSEE.
- •Irène Papas, "Odes"Profile shadow is odes so dramatic.
- •Profile/Best of Emmylou HarrisWhat is this blank tape LP nonsense like get an iPod already am I right?! Lol lmao technology eyy my fellow youths?
- •George Winston - Winter Into SpringApril showers bring tape towers.
- •George Winston - AutumnDecorative gourd season, mothafuchaaa.
- •"50 Old Time Radio Commercials" 5¢ Pepsi, Ovaltine, and more!So good, I truly love that someone owned this until 2016.
- •Artie ShawI own a lot of big band and swing music too but get a CD at least c'mon. C'mon.
- •LIZ STORY - UNACCOUNTABLE EFFECTIT'S JUST ME READING MY LISTS ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •"Dancing Madness"!!!OH MY GOODNESS after they smoked the native flute kazoo this person did a lil' dancing madness!
- •Which do you want?If you said "Dancing Madness" you gotta bribe me for it. Because I actually took it.