Inedibles Charlie Kelly Ingested This Season on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia 📂🌷
"Lemme see your tongue."
- •Glass shards and hot glue mixed with beer."I swallowed a little bit of glass, but it held!" - ep 1: CharDee MacDennis II: Electric Boogaloo
- •Cat food [Referenced]"You find a can of cat food in the apartment. What do you do?" ep. 2: "Frank Falls Out the Window"
- •[Presumably artificial] Snow"Maybe we should just drink some beer, eat some snow." ep. 3: The Gang Hits the Slopes
- •Small model tree made of plastic"It's a plastic tree, Charlie, it's not made out of candy!" - ep. 3: The Gang Hits the Slopes (Note: continues to eat tree after being informed it is plastic.)
- •Chalk"No, I'm drawing with like, marker and pen and stuff. I'm just eating the chalk." - ep. 4: Dee Made a Smut Film
- •Green paint"Charlie? You been drinkin' straight paint?" "... Yeah." - ep. 8: Charlie Catches a Leprechaun
- •An entire bottle of mouthwash at once."I need the mouthwash, then." "I kinda drank... all of it. Doesn't do much...." - ep. 9: The Gang Goes to Hell
- •Boat fuel and Orange Juice"So wait, wait... we're just gonna drink straight boat fuel?" "No, we're gonna cut it. With mixers!" - ep. 9: The Gang Goes to Hell