Tell Me About Your Name
Inspired by taking @drugs
- •Lizabeth is not my nickname.Just the closest username available when everyone had their name as a username.
- •ElizabethIs my name because my parents were being conservative and ~*timeless*~. This is on my resumes and facebook because...
- •I went by Beth my entire childhood and still do to my family members.(Beth/Bethy.)
- •When I transferred to public school in 7th grade I didn't know when they read the roster on the first day you could say your nickname and I was ~*shy*~ so I was Elizabeth for a while.
- •Then in a few months a history teacher started calling me Liz and I was still ~*shy*~ so I was like ¯\_(O.O)_/¯ ok
- •Then everyone starting calling me Liz and so when they met my family calling me Beth I had to give this dumb explanation.
- •My middle name is a last name...Even though Elizabeth is everyone's middle name.
- •My middle name is my dad's mom's maiden name.She died a few years before I was born. The name is a bastardized spelling of a town in Ireland.
- •My last name is also Irish. People usually think it should be spelled with two G's but only has one.
- •All together my full name is 10 syllables.
- •Most importantly, my first and last name are 7 syllables and my last name starts with an H on the 5th syllable...Why does this matter, you ask?
- •You can easily rewrite the lyrics of Hamilton to be about moi.