Things I Can Never Take Back That Make Me Cringe 24/7
So naturally, I wrote them down.
- •Making out for my first kiss aka having a tongue shoved down my throat behind a portable classroom and thinking that was how it was supposed to go.
- •Getting way ahead of myself and telling a boy I barely knew that I loved him after kissing for the first time (what is wrong with me?!) then having him ignore me for the rest of the night.
- •Having water go down the wrong pipe and spitting it out on the new people you just met and had to spend the rest of the day with.
- •Asking a cute Trader Joe's cashier while he was ringing my groceries if he "came here [Trader Joe's] often" and him pretending not to hear me and proceeding with the transaction.
- •Trying to break awkward tension with my new co-workers by saying "ohhhhhhhyeah it gets bigger," about a makeup bag.
- •Me grinding at school dances as a middle schooler. Again, was this normal?
- •Running out of a Brother Jimmy's Trivia night game because I yelled "Thomas Jefferson" as my answer to the question: "who is on the $10 bill?"
- •Meeting Steve Nash and telling him that I mainly recognized him from YouTube sketches.
- •While Instagram creeping, mistaking a stranger's post for my best friend's post and commenting, "I want to drown myself in this photo."
- •Showing this guy "Phineas and Ferb: EXPOSED" on the first date." (Definitely a 10th date kind of YouTube video).