Things I've Eaten That I Dream About
- •Ippudo NY pork buns64 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003. It's what you didn't know you needed.
- •Lawry's Prime Rib Yorkshire pudding and creamed corn100 N La Cienega Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. If I could get these two items to go for the rest of my life...
- •La Moon's Bandeja Paisa97 SW 8th St., Miami, FL 33130. As my good friend Sam describes this dish, "it's what wives would feed their husbands in rural Colombia after a long day of hard labor."
- •Mission Taco Joint's fried fish tacos6325 Delmar Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63130. Crispy, crunchy, soft, juicy, oh my GAWD.
- •Tendergreen's olive oil loafVarious locations. Melt in my mouth, pls.
- •CVI.CHE105 mixed ceviche105 NE 3rd Ave, Miami, FL 33132. I've had this twice, I've paid $17 for a bowl of raw fish, twice.
- •Heinen's chocolate dipped coconut macaroons1020 Waukegan Rd, Glenview, IL 60025. This is one of those, "just one more bite," things but instead of a bite, it's a whole macaroon.
- •Eggslut's fairfax with avocado and bacon.317 S Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90013. Toasty brioche bun, and perfectly scrambled eggs with chives and sriracha mayo. Fresh OJ, too.