Why I Didn't Believe in Santa
- •We don't have chimneys on island so how's he supposed to get in our homes?
- •Island Santa's don't have reindeer they have caribou (really tho) 🐃
- •Everytime Santa made an appearance he always seemed a different shade of brown.
- •My mom never tried to tell us about Santa, we only heard about him in school.
- •My mom was a hard worker and every year, a week before X-mas she'd return from work with a big bag of stuff and tell my uncle to cook for us and before locking herself in the room she'd tell the rest of us to leave her alone to wrap our presents. 🙅🏾💁🏾🎁