(ALMOST) LITERALLY THE ONLY RESTAURANTS I DINE AT IN MY LA 'HOOD
Creature of habit, I guess?
- •The Fat DogPatio + proximity + dog ogling + happy hour. Also a bomb brunch.
- •Joan's On ThirdI know, groundbreaking.
- •Simple ThingsFor when I have the discipline to find parking on that stretch of 3rd and NOT go to Joan's. The tiny pies are a major selling point point.
- •Little Next DoorWhen I wanna pretend I'm bougey
- •Toi ThaiOnly late night.
- •Fat Sal'sSee above.
- •Echi SushiActually my home away from home. Get the Ocean Drive roll and, DUH, the world's best shisito peppers.
- •Stir MarketLike a new, baby Joan's!
- •Tatsu RamenChicken broth, extra corn, so epic.