JOHN SAYS 📂
I jokingly promised to jot down all the hilarious stuff my pal John says in a day. Then I did it. [EDIT: in the spirit of Christmas, and seeing @johncaryparsons tomorrow, and knowing full well that he is the only person reading my lists, I am posting this draft. Perhaps it will be updated soon...]
- •"I don't make motion pictures; I make devotion pictures"John's impression of a faith-based-filmmaker
- •"Hello! We are here and so are you!"John, to a dog tied up on a street corner as we walked past
- •"Sometimes I think my memory is just a black home sucking things up."John's reply to "have you read anything good lately?"
- •"This tastes like curry. I feel full now."John, upon drinking Ballast Point's "Indra Kunindra" IPA.
- •"There's a dragon on my neck!"John, when he was sitting too close to a restaurant's patio heater.
- •"Let me be clear. I hate all of the fonts used by businesses in Tampa. It may even be why I moved to Boston for school."John, on his home turf.