PLACES I'VED TRAVELED IN 2015
Alternate title: "I'm bored in my Uber"
- •Grand Canyon & Sedona, AZFun fact: despite being in the SOUTHwest, these locations are cold as shit in January.
- •Park City, UTI love kicking off my year in PC at Sundance every year and I'm not even kidding. Yay, snow!
- •IcelandGuys, it's so sunny there [in May!] for like 22 hours a day. I couldn't get over that. At all.
- •Ojai, CAAlso known as 'my happy place'
- •Austin, TXSweet, sweet SXSW, you beautiful rainy beast.
- •New Mexico, NMLovely, but calling it a 'city' seems generous. Delightful place to retire, I'd say.
- •New York, NYI used to think I could live in The City. I was so wrong. I'm an LA-paced kinda gal.
- •Morristown, NJInsert fist-pump emoji. Gotta rep that garden state
- •Palm Springs, CACan a gal get a boozy, sun-filled ladies weekend? (Related: I saw no less than 14 bachelorette parties when I was here for 48 hours in April.)