Year 4, let's do this. @nnnicole, add on!
- •I should have brought a fun hat or something.You know, to fit in.
- •Parties? Pass.Do you KNOW how many more people these parties allow to RSVP than the venues can hold? Lines on lines on lines for a chance at a free drink is not my jam.
- •I wonder how much Uber will surge!My dignity will not allow me to take a pedicab, no matter how brilliantly themed.
- •I am so glad it won't be as sunny, hot and sticky this year as last down in SDCmon. You can guess how much people sweat when they are in full-body cosplay costumes.
- •Hope I don't catch the flu again....After falling victim to the worst Nerd Flu ever last year, I was out of commission for a full week after the Con. Also, taking the Surfliner back up to LA while experiencing full body aches isn't ideal.
- •Will I find any non-greasy food options?Probably not.
- •I hope I see all my friends!It never fails to make me laugh how hard I work to make festival plans with friends who LIVE IN LA YEAR-ROUND JUST LIKE ME.
- •If I don't find a photobooth, so help me.....I am a sucker for a fun photo op and SDCC does 'em right. How else will I prove on social media I was there?!
- •I can't believe I am going back to San DiegoHaving just been there for July 4, I am now really questioning my sanity.