SIMPLE PLEASURES, 9/17
It's been a hectic month of work travel and TIFF. Just stoppin' to take a moment of appreciation for....
- •The amazing feeling of finally going home to sleep in your own bed after 3 weeks of travel
- •Season 2 of You're The WorstIt just truly keeps getting better and better. If you're not watching, START.
- •A brand new lipstick in that perfect shade of blood redCurrently at the bottom of my suitcase so sorry, eager fans, this brand will have to remain a mystery for now.
- •The Canadian exchange rate.
- •Drinking wine out of a coffee cup in the back of a cab(IT'S BEEN A LONG DAY, OK??)
- •The satisfaction of putting up an "out of office" message + no wifi on plane = realizing you have exactly 6 hours of blissful uninterrupted day.
- •The never-ceases-to-be-amusing Canadian pronunciations and constant "sorry"s.
- •The joy of actually seeing movies at a film festivalFor a publicist, this fact is MUCH more shocking than it should be. I saw FIVE films!!!
- •Remembering to pack an extra pair of socks in your carry-on for maximum-cozy a flight.
- •"Time travel"Aka flying from east to west.
- •Anticipation of a weekend of naps'Nuff said.