STUFF WE'VE NOTICED AT THIS DTLA WAREHOUSE PARTY
This party is way more 'hip' than we are. This is a joint effort wth @dandylyons
- •So many man-buns. So many men with long flowing locks.It's Option A or Option B. There are no others.
- •A girl carrying one black balloonA la the Goo Goo Dolls song
- •Ironic Yule LogHoused in a modified mid-century record player cabinet, obviously.
- •BYOB....But it needs to be a cool, craft IPA.
- •One lone flower in a glass display box.It's broken like our souls. This is legitimately the flower from Beauty & The Beast.
- •Matte, teal-painted airstream trailer parked in cornerIt's a bedroom or something clever.
- •Lots of girls in chunky 90s footwearAnd many in matching frilly socks. WE would ACTUALLY look like middle schoolers in this look.
- •Items hung from ceiling include....1 orange traffic cone, DIY rope and camping lantern chandelier, various white fabric tapestries, a 5 foot tall upside down potted plant...
- •Guy in "Homeland season 2" wrap party T-shirt
- •Old man in three-piece suitColor: light grey. He also looks like Robert Durst.
- •DIY soundproof wallCrafted out of those styrofoam-type 4-pack drink containers you get at Starbucks
- •A lonely fringe jacket atop a faux-branch pole
- •Lead singer of opening band wearing all black Lycra...+ a chain mail "dress" on top
- •Rugs MUST be either shag or Native AmericanAnything else is UNACCEPTABLE
- •Overly movement-y guitar player with Keith Richards haircut and gypsy vest
- •Band who is WAY TOO INTO their looping technology
- •Mini-backpacks!!!As in "I LIKE my Skechers, but I LOVE my Prada backpack"
- •This frame around the TV (WITH VINTAGE BOOKS AND A VINTAGE RUG UNDERNEATH)