THE ESSENTIAL NJ CHECKLIST FOR JOHN'S FIRST VISIT
This is fun!
- •Picnic at Frelinghuysen ArboretumBest gardens in Motown and we know how I love gardens
- •Grab lunch at South Street CreameryGotta rep it. Also, delicious.
- •Late night diner stopMorristown Diner, naturally. Disco fries, necessity.
- •The smoking playgroundMy zen spot. The double slide is perfect for a quick joint.
- •A long stroll with CocoDown Patriots Path, a nature trail in my neighborhood started in the 1700s
- •Dinner and drinks downtownMust-stops: Sona 13, The Office, Famished Frog, Tavern Off The Green, Tashmoo, and never The Dark Horse
- •Bagels from Time For a Bagel
- •Grabbing a milkshake from Friendly's and strolling home via 'The Cornfield'
- •Catching the skyline from Mt. PleasantGet there by driving through notable & old shut-down mental asylum Greystone Hospital
- •Empanadas from the high school district