THINGS I ATE/DRANK IN LA THIS WEEK (& LOVED)
Friends in town = a week of gluttonous dining out & drinking out. Also, in this episode, we learn I make odd food/drink pairing choices.
- •Yellow curry & coconut rice at Galanga ThaiAlso: BYOB, delightfully dog-friendly patio.
- •Potted chicken liver, "The Dandy" cocktail at The PikeyHaters gonna hate, Iove me some chicken liver. Comes with the perfect amount (rare!) of homemade baguette chips. The Dandy- an unusually "clove-y" tequila drink.
- •Funghi pizza, chopped salad & 2 glasses of prosecco at Jones (Hollywood)If you're gonna go Italian, you may as well go all the way in treatin' yo-self with some bubbly.
- •Fried pickles, jalapeño mac & cheese & glass of Sauv. blanc at The Fat DogUhmmm... Ultimate comfort food at my ultimate neighborhood hideout, or just straight up gluttony?
- •Poke at Poke BarWith salmon and ahi tuna. This may be the only respectable thing I ate all week.