THIS DOPE BOWL
I am an awful horrible no-good cook, so when I prepare something (without a recipe, at that!) and it doesn't suck, I'm thrilled. Tonight I made one of those Hippie Bowls with...
- •Grilled chickenCaveat: I did not grill said chicken. Whole Foods did. Shut up.
- •KaleMarinated OVERNIGHT in olive oil (whatup prep!!) and then sautéed briefly with garlic
- •Red quinoaSo hot right now.
- •Roasted golden beetsMy (by my, I mean Bobby Flay) recipe for eaaaasiest roast beets: wrap each beet in a lil foil pack w a splash of olive oil. Roast for 35 min at 400. Remove, cool, and unpeel- the outer layer slides right off!
- •Feta cheeseA meal is not a meal without cheese
- •Goddess dressing from Trader Joe'sI considered making a tahini dressing myself, I really did. But then this was just so close...