THOUGHTS I SOMETIMES HAVE 'CAUSE I LIVE ALONE
The city is scary when you let your imagination run absolutely wild!
- •Was that a car backfiring or a gun shot?It sounded like a gun shot, but what do I know?
- •Whose turn is it to sweep and mop and do the dishes and scrub the shower?....oh.
- •I should stack cans in front of my bedroom door.Late at night, this has occasionally seemed reasonable. You know, as an early warning system. I have never ACTUALLY done this.
- •Do not lose your keys. Do not lose your keys.Do not lose your keys.
- •I wonder if the neighbors across the way can see my shadow through my white curtains...and if they can see when I'm naked.
- •How long would it be before anyone noticed I was gone if I got trapped in here?Or DIED?? Should I have an emergency plan on if my loved ones don't hear from me for 24 hours?!