WEIRD SHOWS I'VE BINGE-WATCHED LATELY
- •OutlanderKinda a lower-stakes, less-violent Game Of Thrones. + a sexy time travel romance, duh.
- •High MaintenenceYup, still counts if it's on Vimeo. Anxiously awaiting the HBO series.
- •The ReturnedFrench version only!! Every time I finish this (short) season I start again.
- •Buying The BayouThis is a house-hunters style show, exclusively about folks buying remote bayou houses. It's very Southern and very much a treat
- •iZombieCW, light-hearted zombie hijinks
- •The 44002000-era sci-fi
- •The FlashCW, light-hearted "meta-human" hijinks
- •Silicon ValleyTruly a delight; flies by so quickly you'll think eps are only 15 min