WHAT I EXPECTED FROM ADULTHOOD AS A CHILD
Fears, assumptions, guesses, etc.
- •Once you buy a house it is yours and done immediately.No mortgage, no payments. I just assumed everyone wrote 1 big fat check, always.
- •Algebra is essential to daily lifeUh oh!
- •Driving a car is as difficult as in Cruisin' USAThose car arcade games? HARD not to crash into a wall. I was terrified.
- •Everyone gets married and has babies by 25LOL.
- •Clearer understanding of stocksAlso general math and basic human interactionSuggested by @johncaryparsons