THINGS FROM MY CHILDHOOD THAT STILL UPSET ME
- •THE FUCKING SILVER MONKEY PUZZLE ON LEGENDS OF THE HIDDEN TEMPLE WAS ONLY THREE PIECES YET EVERY GODDAMN KID ON THAT SHOW STRUGGLED SO BADLY.
- •Wanted a Barbie for Christmas. Got Skipper instead.
- •The Discovery Zone near my house closed before I could experience its whimsical magic as shown in the tv commercials.
- •THE QUESTIONS ON DOUBLE DARE WEREN'T THAT DIFFICULT. C'MON PARENTS, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.
- •Too many bowling birthday parties. Bowling isn't fun when you suck at it.
- •A horse bit me.
- •I lost my Smash Mouth CD.
- •Stu, Lou, and Drew Pickles somehow all put up with Angelica's shit ARE YOU KIDDING ME NICKELODEON
- •My Spanish teacher had an absurdly German last name. Didn't add up, you guys.