Questions for Rats
Inspired by my exterior pests of no fixed address.
- •Why are you always in the trash heaps if you're not even taking anything?That means you, hoarder by Building 2.
- •What makes you think enclosing yourself in a plastic bag is a good idea?There's more to live for!
- •You know you can't eat bones right?Or can rats?
- •Are you scared of dogs or nah?
- •Do you have diseases?Which ones?
- •Why do some of you have bald patches?Scraggly.
- •How are you scientifically deemed "intelligent?"Literally I saw THREE (3) 🐀🐀🐀 bump into each other, mid-alley, mid-day.
- •What were y'all doing out in broad daylight?Back to those diseases, then...rabies?
- •Would you finally leave my precious brick and green space if I relentlessly threw rocks at you?GET OUT.
- •Where are your nests?I've never been an arsonist but, never say never!
- •Where did you go during the cold snaps?
- •Will your population freeze with this week's projected 8F degrees?
- •Would you please consider MOVING AWAY?
- •Do you also slip on the ice?
- •Why do you squeal so much?
- •Are there more of you everywhere?Why haven't I seen a feral 🐀 prior to August 2016
- •Can 🐀🐀🐀be gay?