Best reads of the week
It's friday! Which usually means that all those tabs on my browser will fade off, half read or quarter skimmed. Maybe not, maybe we can all help each other make a great weekend reads digest.
- •Climate change is depressing and horrible. Is there a way to make people read about it? By Laura Hazard Owen, niemanlab.org
- •Humans of New York and the Cavalier Consumption of Others. By Vinson Cunningham, @newyorker
- •How Monotype Remastered Eric Gill For The 21st Century. By John Brownlee, Co.Design
- •The Evolution of Simplicity. By David Brooks, @nytimes
- •How Netflix Reverse Engineered Hollywood, by Alexis C. Madrigal, The Atlantichttp://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/01/how-netflix-reverse-engineered-hollywood/282679/Suggested by @LizDawson