Facts about my grandfather
Inspired by @Elisabeth
- •He is the smartest man I've ever metAlso the most logical. And most stubborn. And my grandma is the exact opposite — a lovely combination.
- •He introduced me to encyclopediasHe has been recommending me brooks ever since.
- •He didn't go to collegeYet all of the above holds true. He also was a business owner, community leader, and is now a proud Kindle reader.
- •He loves tennis and baseballHe will watch football for his sons, but will doze off before and after half-time, never during.
- •He doesn't believe in drinking 8 glasses of water a dayBut we all secretly think he has to drink more than that, because he looks too young for someone who doesn't hydrate properly.
- •He runsThe oldest person in my family might very well be the healthiest (except for the water thing.)
- •We don't talk oftenBut when we do, we can talk for hours. What am I saying? That is still not enough. I should call more.
- •He loves beyond capacityMy grandparents share the funniest, oddest, and sweetest love. They taught us how to be a family.