Three email accounts. Hundreds of emails per week. These are some email subscriptions I think are worth listing. What makes your inboxes worth checking?
- •Clear winner (proof: https://contently.com/strategist/2015/09/08/how-the-new-york-times-gets-70-email-open-rates/) — I currently subscribe to 10/30 of its email types, and I almost always read every thing within.
- •Not Doomed YetThis is a newsletter by Robinson Meyer, and is a summary of global-warming news for people who have a stake in our planet's future — yes, this is important information for everyone; subscribe here: http://tinyletter.com/not-doomed-yet
- •AIGA's Eye on DesignDoes anyone else think there's a lack of design newsletters? There's so many websites, blogs, and design writers out there that I find it odd how little of it gets to my inbox. I want more but am happy with how easy it is to read through their weekly newsletter — eyeondesign.aiga.org
- •I have long been following @leandra on Instagram, and her style might even have inspired a project of mine in design school — signing up for the Manrepeller's newsletter is one of the best digital moves I've made in a while (sorry, Tinder). Each email contains the perfect mix of fashion, wit, and shopping #fomo (i.e. http://www.manrepeller.com/2015/11/credit-card-during-sale-season.html)
- •The White HouseNo matter what happens in 2016, our government should keep up online communications — also please let Obama's digital agencies like 18F keep doing amazing work (http://m.fastcompany.com/3046756/obama-and-his-geeks?utm_source=facebook)!