Lottery office pool: #agencylife edition
Here's a sampling of the texts exchanged, will leave most of the names off for confidentiality purposes
- •Josh (@raspopoj) just said "you have a better chance of becoming president than winning." Good thing we have Rachel – @norak
- •"I don't want the pressure of checking!"Somehow I ended up buying the tickets for everyone — was that a good idea? Not the worst. Have I ever won anything? Nope. Did I drive to my boss' house to hand over the tickets? Yes
- •"My relationship with Jack will just start off so much better when we're on even billionaire ground"Dorsey. Jack Dorsey, as in Twitter's founder & CEO
- •"Have been dealing with kiddos! Did we already lose?"So much for optimism and good juju
- •"Nothing?? Not even $4?"Drumroll. We did not win. Are you shocked? We were. We had such good odds. 🙅🏽
- •"Maybe $4, I’ll take the tix in tomorrow to check"There's hope?