One photo for every place I've visited this past year
- •St. Petersburg, FABusiness trip — wish it would've been Miami and not this quasi-retirement age location.
- •Flagstaff, AZWhen you live in Phoenix, sometimes you have to go chase a season, one that is different from summer or cooler summer.
- •Philadelphia, PAAs a desert native, I can't help but to love & romanticize a true winter.
- •Washington, DCA stranger's apartment packed with other strangers for New Years 2016.
- •Austin, TXFirst solo business trip, and first ever solo trip — I had a blast.
- •Detroit, MIThird business trip — late nights, impromptu photoshoots, happy hours aplenty, and the best thai food I've ever had.
- •Rural Michigan: Cass City, Frankenmuth, Grand Rapids, Ludington State ParkHad the loveliest of times visiting a small branch of my family; there might be another list coming soon with just photos of this underrated neck of the woods.