Things I can't be trusted with
- •Bags of candy, chips, almonds, etcBefore you know it, I'm full and the bag is nearly empty
- •"Text me when you get home"99.999% of the time I'll forget, and 0.001% of the times I'll text you once you've gone to sleep. What is the point?
- •Watching just one episode of something before going to sleepMore often than not I'll watch at least 2-3, even if that means re-watching an episode or switching shows —@msjaners can attest to this
- •Texting you backEven if I was the first one to initiate such text exhange. I'm sorry! I swear it's not on purpose
- •Long term plansSome call it commitment issues? I just don't know.