To be read...
First there was a book fair, then there was my birthday. Here's a list of all the books patiently asking for my attention as I stare at a screen.
- •Tenth of December by George Saunders
- •Purity by Jonathan Franzen
- •All The Single Ladies by Rebecca Traister
- •Design as Art by Bruno Munari
- •Notorious RBG by Irin Carmon & Shana Knizhnik
- •Living History by Hillary Rodham Clinton
- •Brand Thinking by Debbie Millman
- •The Life-Changing Art of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
- •Logo Modernism by Jens Müller
- •My Autobiography by Charles Chaplin
- •Love Style Life by Garance Doré
- •Chanel: Her Life, Her World and the Woman Behind the Legend She Herself Created by Edmonde Charles-Roux
- •Thoughts on Design by Paul Rand
- •Don't they look lovely?