My Biggest Pet Peeve (work related)
I work at a small plant and garden center
- •A customer comes in and says their child or grandchild is doing a project involving plantsFlowers, succulents, house plants, what have you
- •They proceed to drag you around helping to design the projectAll the while disapproving of the options you're giving them. This makes me not very enthusiastic about helping you....
- •And worst of all said child or grandchild is either not saying a word, totally checked out, or mysteriously absentWtf????. This really really makes me not want to help you....
- •My questions to you, the customer: what does your child or grandchild learn from you doing their work for them???
- •What will you do when your child or grandchild gets a job??
- •Why are we raising a generation of people used to someone else doing their projects/work??