Things I do to combat dehydration....
when it's 99° but it feels like 121° and you work outside....in Houston Texas...
- •Water, lots and lots of water!!!This is a 32oz bottle and I usually drink at least 5 bottles every day!
- •PicklesDill pickles, not sweet pickles. The salt helps keep you hydrated.
- •WatermelonWith salt on it!!! It's fine without salt, but the salt makes it better!!
- •Carrots, celery, & jicamaWith or without salt
- •Avoid the sunny areas as much as possibleIt's inevitable that I have to help customers in the sun, but I'm not the one complaining about the heat!!
- •Hang out under this awesome umbrella!!!Best Idea Ever!!! Thanks @kellykock