Reasons why I don't feel like getting out of bed right now
I decided to take a nap after work. I haven't actually fallen asleep, but now I don't want to get out of bed.
- •My dog is in bed with meSee my first list if this reason is unclear
- •I'm not wearing pantsSomething about being pants-less just feels so good
- •It's hot outsideAnd somehow, this is relevant to wanting to stay in bed
- •The dishes need to be doneIf I get out of bed, I will have to look at them. Or, even worse, I will have to wash them
- •The living room is a messNot really tryina clean today
- •I'm tiredWho isnt?
- •I have zero obligations for the rest of the dayPerks of being lazy and afraid of commitment
- •BecauseBecause, that's why!