BOOKS OF WHICH I OWN MULTIPLE COPIES
This is what happens when you are a bibliophile with a penchant for used bookshops. And foreign languages. Oops.
- •Jane Eyre - Charlotte Brontë4 copies: my tattered original, Italian, a pretty antique binding, and the Penguin Classics cover because it's my favorite and it's chartreuse!!! 📚
- •A Tale of Two Cities - Charles DickensI have 3 copies...
- •Ex Libris - Anne FadimanI found a used hardback copy and couldn't say no—the endpapers 😍
- •Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen3 copies again
- •Anne of Green Gables - Lucy Maud Montgomery
- •East of Eden - John Steinbeck
- •Le Petit Prince - Antoine de Saint Exupéry(English, Italian, and French!)
- •Dandelion Wine - Ray Bradbury
- •Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. RowlingEnglish, illustrated, and Italian
- •Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - J.K. RowlingMy family's (but actually my) copy that Lindsey Garrison gave me for my birthday in 4th grade, English paperback, and French
- •The Silver SpoonI bought it and then my mom gave it to me for Christmas a couple months later. #greatmindsthinkalike
- •Walden - Henry David Thoreau
- •Inferno - Dante Alighieritwo and counting (I'm looking at you, Longfellow translation)