Going to the beach?
- •Since I've been with my(awesome) husband Keith we decided as a family (us and my daughters) to explore the many beaches here in our home state of Florida and this is what we have learned...
- •Must bring itemsSunblock,towels,beach blanket,cooler with water,drinks,snacks,chairs,canopy,change of clothes,full tank of gas!
- •Beaches visited so far..
- •St. AugustineQuiet beach,a little rocky,sand not so soft but still beautiful!,one of our favorite towns,so much history and stuff to do!
- •Daytona beachOne of the most popular beaches,great sand,can get very crowded at times,but has a great boardwalk.can drive on beach for$10 makes it easy so you don't have to carry everything.
- •Ormond beachVery quiet beach,more of a natural feel,pretty not much to do tho around.nice for a quiet day.
- •New Smyrna beachVery pretty,clean white sand,can drive on the beach for $10 makes it very convenient.has adorable town and upscale shops,go during the week if possible,weekend sometimes at full capacity. Definitely one of our top beaches!
- •Cocoa beachLoved the sand so soft! Went before school finished so we didn't have the crowds,stayed 3mins walking distance,lots of hotels ,cocoa beach pier,pretty view of beach and restaurants.
- •Clearwater beachVery pretty,nice sand,calmer waters,traffic gets quite busy ,popular destination.pier 60 venders,restaurants,bars,very nice!
- •Sand key beachNear Clearwater,this beach is dear to or hearts since this is where we got married! Love this beach! Beautiful sand,very tropical,amazing sunsets,a must see!
- •New Smyrna
- •Sand key