Songs I Can't Help But Sing at Karaoke
- •"Stop" - Spice GirlsLet's be real, I will sing anything Spice Girls. Shout-out to friends who shout out with me.
- •"Once Upon a December" - AnastasiaI got the Anastasia OST when I was a kid and listened to it until it was a part of me. I can't help but get overly theatrical when I sing this.
- •"Eyes, Nose, Lips" - Taeyang99% focused on reading the lyrics correctly and 1% focused on sound quality. It's rough for all who witness.
- •"Colors of the Wind" - PocahontasOne of my favorites. Also acceptable: almost any other Disney song.
- •"Mr Brightside" - The KillersThe first song I sang by myself at karaoke. Heavily influenced by Cameron Diaz's version in The Holiday.
- •"Jizz in My Pants" - The Lonely IslandThis is for some reason available in noraebangs/singing rooms in Korea. It would feel wrong not to sing it.