THOUGHTS I HAVE EVERY TIME I PACK FOR A TRIP
In chronological order
- •Can't forget to grab my chargers
- •Where the fuck is my medium sized black suitcase
- •Can I get away with wearing the same pair of pants everyday?
- •There is no scarf that I won't need on this trip
- •Is three pairs of extra contacts enough pairs of extra contacts?
- •Am I sure my boarding pass is right?
- •What if I accidentally deleted the confirmation email???
- •Should I caffeinate now or plan on sleeping in transit?
- •Is it weird to pack my own snack?
- •Messy hair is travel chic, right?
- •I never unpacked the damn suitcase
- •I am a disgusting slob
- •Which coat pocket are my headphones in?
- •Really need to remember the chargers
- •Sunglasses too!!!!
- •I shouldn't check the weather because if I find out it's supposed to rain I'll need to do a wardrobe redesign and I don't have time for that
- •Shit I need to leave this minute
- •I hope nothing smells weird when I get back