New York Fears
Please add yours, fellow neurotics.
- •Hit by flying pigeonHappened to me once in midtown, swear to god.
- •Killed by falling air conditioner
- •Pushed in front of train by crazy person
- •Stepping on ratGrad school, 109th street, in sandals. Awful.
- •Falling into bodega basementHappened to a guy in Brooklyn last year. He died.
- •Alone in subway car with poopAlways check.
- •Dying alone in apartment, found weeks later when you start to smellDuh.
- •strange person on bus sneezes into your open mouthit's happened. never breathe on public transportationSuggested by @facebook
- •Stumbling into a Twilight Zone of a 20 block radius of only Cash Only places when you need something vital like coffee and left your debit card at home.Suggested by @maryfduffy
- •While walking across a street, being hit by a bicycle.
- •Scaffolding collapse.
- •Being locked overnight in The Museum of Modern Art but not being able to walk around because of an intricate alarm system.
- •Falling down the subway stairs, and all onlookers turn away instead of helping.