My Favorite International Films
I haven't seen that many and most of them are French because that's one of the things I'm studying. However, every time I watch one I love it! Please give me suggestions, I'd love to watch more!
- •Amelie (French)Delightful
- •The Intouchables (French)Probably one of my favorite movies of all time, international or otherwise
- •My Internship in Canada (French,Canadian)Saw this at an international film festival near my school. Very funny!
- •Hunt for the Wilderpeople (New Zealand)AMAZING. So funny and sad all at once. Really loved it.
- •Jimmy's Hall (Irish)The love story is so subtle and sweet and heartbreaking.
- •The Heartbreakers (French)Hilarious. My friends and I watched it repeatedly.
- •OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies (French)A parody of James Bond and other spy movies.
- •La Haine (French)Discusses race, violence, and poverty. The ending almost made me cry.
- •VolverGorgeously filmed & actedSuggested by @IveGottaTellMel
- •ScoreA Canadian hockey musical.Suggested by @solitarygigi
- •IncendiesWas going to recommend some Swedish ones BUT since you're studying French, here's one of my favorites!!!Suggested by @paulus
- •Life is Beautiful (Italian)A heartbreaking love story that takes place during the Holocaust.Suggested by @jessilee23
- •One of my all-time-favorites!Suggested by @cvlop61
- •Jeux d'enfantsSuggested by @slicedbreadtime
- •Le scaphandre et le papillonSuggested by @slicedbreadtime