Tv Shows I Love Love Love
I feel like I'm missing some, but I'm just going to post this anyway
- •Parks & RecI cried when it ended and I rarely cry over tv
- •The West WingI always feel so inspired by the end of an episode and also CJ is my idol
- •My Mad Fat DiaryI've yet to meet someone else who watches it, but it's so beautiful and wonderful and sad and I relate so much to the main character
- •BroadchurchThe Brits do crime shows right. I recommend it to everyone I know.
- •VeepThe total opposite of the West Wing. It makes me laugh so hard.
- •Criminal MindsStill haven't finished all the seasons, but I go back to it often
- •BonesStarted watching this from the beginning, so there is lots of nostalgia here
- •Miss Fisher's Murder MysteriesIndependent lady detective in 1920's Australia- what's not to love???
- •Dance AcademyKind of a guilty pleasure. Season 2 😭😭😭
- •Teen WolfUsed to watch this every week with my best friend. The most recent seasons are kinda letting me down.
- •The Mindy ProjectI love everything Mindy Kaling does
- •Keeping Up With the KardashiansDon't you dare judge me!
- •FriendsEverybody knows it, everybody loves it, including me.
- •Veronica Mars
- •Anthony Bourdain: Parts UnknownWhat an ideal job
- •The Great British Baking ShowIt's so relaxing and all of the contestants are so nice to each other
- •iZombieWhenever I try to explain it to people, they look at me like I'm stupid for watching it. But it's really good and everyone should watch it.