BABYSITTING MY NEICES YESTERDAY AND WHAT WE DID
Well in the tri-state area we are in the midst of a heat wave so we couldnt do much outside. But I thought it was a great day anyway!
- •Swimming at family poolAt first I thought this activity was going to be much much longer than it actually was!
- •DinerThe Diner was always my go to for lunch. But it was funny because there was like no parking anywhere. So I parked in a 1/2 hour zone hoping that the kids would either eat quick or I would fill the meter. But i didnt want to leave them in there. Very quick lunch!
- •7/11 SlurpeesI was hoping both kids would love this but the youngest wasnt havin it. It was tough because of GF, but chocolate saved the day!!
- •Back to homeI told them no tv and no video games!! Three hours to go!!!
- •Board GamesShould be called Bored Games!! At least I beat them in Sorry
- •Two SquareThank god my brother, who just re-finished the basement left room for this activity!!
- •The childhood imagination takes over!!They are so adorable, smart and funny! They did their thing, acting out scenes from a bakery, or a faux charades! It was great just being silly!!! Maybe acting will be in their future....