I have always loved dogs. As a child I grew up with three different labrador retreivers. But this is about right now in my life...
- •No more dogs on facebookSo sick of these ugly dog selfies, or remembering dogs that have died, ugh enough
- •No more dog shit on the sidewalkSpeaks for itself
- •No more room for dogsIn a tiny city apt.
- •No grass
- •In the subway
- •In the store I work at
- •In the handbag I was trying to sell
- •Peeing on the carpet in the boutigue I work at while the owner is yelling at the associate trying to clean it up.