Common incorrect alternatives people use instead of my name
- •LowenaFirst incorrectly called in Louisiana in 2002. Ironically appeared as the name of my hotel room in Cornwall in 2013
- •LunaIf Spanish is your first language then it is usual to make this error, the most forgivable error on the list.
- •LorenaWhen you morph my name into one you're more familiar with
- •LanaBecause my English accent doesn't hit the "r" hard enough for you.
- •"Uh?"Most common in Starbucks when I deign to think I could possibly get away with the truth.
- •LonnaWhen you try and mimic my English accent
- •NormaYou are not listening or I am mumbling