A Picture for Every Month of 2015 🖼
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •JanuaryHappy New Year! Fun times.
- •FebruaryMy fab DH took me to NOLA for my 50th birthday. We had a great time. In lieu of a birthday cake I had another delish martini.
- •MarchDespite having corned beef and cabbage every St. Pat's Day growing up, this was the first one I cooked looks gross in this pic but was really good.
- •AprilWe celebrated our anniversary early with a cruise. So. Much. Fun! This is George and I driving around Grand Turk.
- •MayMy bestie married his bestie. And my son was in the wedding. One of the most beautiful weddings I have ever attended.
- •JuneFor the past 20 years I have spent some of June at the Jersey Shore. My happy place. My two friends joined me for a long weekend. We had fun! Seafood festival, Boardwalk, outlet shopping.
- •JulyAnother fantastic trip. Grand Canyon. So beautiful. Then we drove to the Hoover Dam and Vegas. Hot!!
- •AugustMy friends and I protesting the fact that school was starting. I will never get used to going back in August. This was also the night of the Fireball incidents. So now we don't have Fireball anymore. 😝
- •SeptemberWent with some friends to one of those paint while you drink places. Kind of fun.
- •OctoberWent to NYC to find a MOB dress for my friend. Took a few moments to walk the Highline with her daughter. So beautiful in the middle of NYC.
- •NovemberI like to watch college football on tv. But I joined my DH at this game and got to see the changing of the mascot. Uga IX, Russ retired and his grandson, Que got the collar and became Uga X.
- •DecemberCelebrated my 25th anniversary. Great end to a fun year.