How I Make Something My Own
- •SoupsAdd shredded cheese and hot sauce
- •JokesIf I heard it from a standup comedian: get really excited to tell it, tell it horribly, then insist my victim watch the clip on YouTube because omg it's hilarious just wait while it buffers ok here it is
- •OutfitsMostly black and often wrinkly because I meant to iron it but then I was late
- •Apartment decorCool and muted, some pops of color. Very down with things that don't match but do "go." Travelers make good decorators, and the more I've traveled the more my style reflects it.
- •Awkward momentsI'm good at relieving tension with jokes and even better at relieving tension just by being my dangerously clumsy self. Nothing helps a group of loosely associated people bond better than laughing at me spilling my drink or falling off the bleachers, and I'm always ok with that.
- •KaraokeUnrivaled intensity and 4 tequila sunrises