Meal Prep: BUFFALO CHICKEN STUFFED SWEET POTATOES
OMG these. Y'all. You really can add anything and customize this to you're taste!
- •Here's the ingredient list, if you can read it! First step for me was rubbing the taters down with some olive oil and poking holes then bake at 400 for 40.
- •Scoop the sweet taters and chop up. Add Greek yogurt and cheese. Blend.
- •I could seriously eat just this blend tho....
- •Sautéed carrots, onions and radishes (my bf isn't huge on celery, and I like the added color). I baked my chicken and coated it in chipotle powder and cayenne.
- •Layer the sweet potato blend and the chicken mix into a scooped out baked sweet potato. Leave like a 1/4" so that it holds its shape.
- •Sprinkle a little cheese (I used moz and parm), cover and freeze. Now one night when I come home tired all I have to do is throw it in the oven. I lined my pan so the clean up after is a breeze!