Classes I'm in, Ranked
Qualifications: teacher, how much I like the class and how much I'm learning
- •Business ManagementLISTEN Y'ALL I TOOK THIS CLASS TO FILL A REQUIREMENT AND IT'S THE WORST THING I'VE EVER DONE. MY TEACHER IS AN IDIOT. EVERYONE ELSE IN THE CLASS IS AN IDIOT. SHE NEVER TEACHES AND SOMETIMES WE JUST ANALYZE EPISODES OF UNDERCOVER BOSS. I HAD TO TAKE THIS TO FILL A gRaDuAtIoN rEqUiReMeNt
- •PhysicsI feel so bad having to rank this so low because I absolutely adore my teacher, but I would honestly sooner run across the Atlantic than take physics ever again (and that feat is, indeed, impossible!).
- •GymI mean, my teacher's a cool guy and lets me make playlists for everyone to listen to while we work out. That's cool and all. But it's still GYM. So...
- •Pre-calcMy teacher's excellent! She puts in tons of work to write out her doing the homework and put it online, which motivates us all to DO the homework and thus do better on tests. HOWEVER, when the fuck am I ever going to use anything from this class??? This is a serious question, people.
- •Spanish 4I LOVE Spanish and last year was amazing, I really felt like I became a better speaker. I have that teacher for AP next year. I like my teacher this year, but we spend an awful lot of time just memorizing facts from stories??? And reviewing old grammar??? Also, 2/3 of my class doesn't give a shit, which kind of sucks.
- •History10/10 love my history teacher. Seriously, he creates an entire late night show, complete with monologue jokes on current events and giving us interviews where we're people from the time period.
- •EnglishI felt myself becoming a better writer within 3 weeks of having him as a teacher. I love the discussions we have in class as well! He frequently offers publication opportunities to students as well, either in our school paper or real newspapers! He stayed with me and another girl after school to do just that. I love English and I LOVE this class!!