How to Know You're Too Tired
Exhausted high school student shares her wisdom
- •You calculate how much sleep you get in one weekend and it's more than your entire weekSee also: you fall asleep at 5pm and wake up at 9am (which I have done more than once)
- •Your nightly sleeps are more like napsThus you are living on a cycle of naps, so technically, you don't properly sleep.
- •Your feet ache, even if you're sitting or haven't done much exerciseThis will only happen when it gets to Wednesday/Thursday and you are PROPERLY deprived.
- •Your eyes feel...strangeI don't know how to explain this, but it's just a very weird uncomfortable sensation, constantly.
- •Waking up is next to impossibleAnd your body basically keeps putting you back in bed
- •You fall asleep in strange places or without meaning toThe floor, typically.
- •You daydream about going to bedSee also: accidentally falling asleep is your chosen method of getting high
- •You have forgotten some people operate on enough sleepA proper sleep schedule just sounds weird. And you aren't tired???? Huh???