Modern Artistic Geniuses, Probably
Who's to say what could happen? I got guesses though. As a 17 year old, I'm thinking of people who are relevant to me and the people in my age range with a deep cultural impact who will probably be remembered fondly/as a influencer in the future. "Modern" is very literal here, but feel free to expand the definition as you like.
- •Lin-Manuel MirandaHe is the kind of creative genius that everyone can recognize. It shows in how he's started, essentially, a cultural revolution. He is my inspiration, my aspiration and my motivation to follow my dreams to write. My claim to fame is that I saw In the Heights in 2009 and became obsessed with Lin then. #beatUsuckers
- •Jon StewartNot to be dramatic but I would give my left leg to have dinner with this man and just talk about how much I admire him
- •Kendrick LamarHow am I even lucky enough to be living in the same time as Kendrick Lamar
- •J.K RowlingShe kind of already has queen status, but how will I even begin to describe to my children how deeply embedded into culture this children's novel was? How? How is this series still the most popular thing on Earth all these years later? It's remarkable.
- •Tina FeyShe's my idol so forgive the bias but there's a reason she's my idol. I honestly think she has had a lot of cultural influence in a field where women are often under-appreciated. I love her so much okay
- •St. VincentBrilliant musician/guitarist/artist who I've gushed about many times on this app. She's the closest thing we've got to David Bowie today.Suggested by @MatthewAlmont