My Favorite Songs of All Time
I was WAITING FOR THIS @nathanveshecco I'M STRESSED (yes there are 3 Beatles songs let me live) (most of these are featured on my essential album list, i guess i'm consistent) (this will definitely be edited. ALL TIME is a big label)
- 1.Something / The BeatlesThis is such a beautiful and understated song. It is everything Let It Be tries to be. George Harrison is a supremely talented man.
- 2.Come Together / The BeatlesThis song makes me feel so powerful. The structure of the lyrics is just insanely great.
- 3.In My Life / The BeatlesMy parents were married to this song and this song got me through my grandfather's death. Beautiful, simple, sweet.
- 4.Shiver / ColdplayThis is the song I could listen to for the rest of my life. The opening chords give me chills. "From the moment I wake to the moment I sleep, I'll be there by your side, just you try and stop me."
- 5.All These Things I've Done / The Killers"Another head aches, another heart breaks, I'm so much older than I can take. Well my affection, well it comes and goes, I need direction to perfection, n-n-no help me out" 🔥
- 6.What You Know / Two Door Cinema ClubThis song is so incredibly crafted. The rise and fall of the instrumental is one of my favorite things in any of these songs. I desperately need to see these guys live.
- 7.Lithium / NirvanaMy favorite Nirvana song far and away. Listening to the live albums and hearing the crowd shout "YEAH-H-H" is electrifying.
- 8.R.I.P To My Youth / The NeighbourhoodThe way the verses are constructed makes it impossible to not sing along. Shouting this out at their concert was SO MUCH FUN.
- 9.I Want You Back / Jackson 5Man, I love this song. It's just so catchy and fun and well-done. There's never a time I don't want to listen to it.
- 10.Sugar, We're Goin Down / Fall Out BoyThe song that properly got me into music instead of just listening to whatever my brother had on. (I did hear this from him and my cousins, but whatever.) I will never turn this song off and the opening drums still excite the hell out of me (ESPECIALLY LIVE)
- 11.Junk of the Heart (Happy) / The KooksI love it I love it I love it I love it. I know it's not even close to the best of The Kooks, but I will always connect this song to happy memories.
- 12.Fluorescent Adolescent / Arctic MonkeysI have never been as excited to hear a song live as this one. The details in second verse make the song for me.
- 13.Holding On To You / Twenty One PilotsI am in awe of how good this song is. It makes me cry from sheer love.